Sunday 11 September 2011

Urghh...

I'm feeling so crappy today... the tonsillitis hasn't left me yet, but the antibiotics is letting me feel a tad more human like. I just miss my sleep! I've been waking up every four hours without fail for five nights now. It's like having a newborn in the house again... except I'm the baby! Tomorrow I get the spacers in but I don't even feel like leaving the house, let alone driving for two hours up and back to see my ortho for five minutes :-( But I figure, as soon as I am up there anyway, I'm going to ask if I can get a hard copy of the photos they took for my teeth profile, then I can put them up here for you to see (because they are so attractive!!) Anyway, it's a good starting point for the pics i think... a whole heap of 'before' photos... could be a good laugh if nothing else? :-D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment