Tuesday 27 September 2011

Tongue Issues...

I am feeling so good the last couple of days! I'm getting over my tiredness, I can eat more in one sitting without feeling worn out and I'm not too sore. Yay me!! :-D There is one slight problem though... My mouth is being cleaned all the time, right? So I should have the freshest mouth in the world... but, it seems that when I haven't just eaten and cleaned my teeth, I need to be drinking all the time to keep my mouth fresh! I couldn't understand why... so I looked everywhere in my mouth and the only thing I can see wrong is that the back of my tongue (where I can't brush unless I want to vomit everywhere) has a white/yellowish coating on it. Has anyone ever had this problem? What could be the cause? I have no idea, so if you do, please help me?! I have never had problems with smelly breath and I don't really want to start now. I work in close contact with people all the time and I just don't want that to be a part of who I am!

I'm sure it is just something simple and it will soon be gone... RIGHT???? :-(

By the way, my SARPE/SARME surgery is only eight sleeps away... I don't feel scared yet, just a little excited I guess. I feel like once the surgery is over, it's all going to be moving forward from there. I guess things are going to get worse first; jaw fractured, teeth pulled out, pain, turning the key, and having a huge gap between my front teeth! But I can't imagine what any of that is going to feel like yet, and I know that God wont let me be in a situation where we can't handle it together. So I guess I'm gonna be ok :-D

Oh, oh!!! I went back to work at school a couple of days ago and the students were like "have you got braces? Oh they look cool!" Ha ha, so that was really nice. No nastiness at all. I'm one of them now ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment