Tuesday 13 September 2011

Spacers Part II & the Profile Pics...

So I went to the ortho this morning and had my spacers put in again. I have had no pain or discomfort from them for the whole day... I did have panadol though because of the tonsillitis... but guess what; that's almost gone too, yay!!!!

Remember I said I would ask for the photos? Well I did... I'm almost afraid to show them, because for me they are pretty gross (but no way near as bad as some others I have seen). There are also black dots on some of the pics, I'm not sure what that is, just know that it's not a part of my mouth, ok?? :-(

Here they are!

My beautiful smiley profile :-)

 Closed mouth profile... kinda

Right side profile 

 Right side view... the worst view in my opinion :-(

 Front view... mostly hidden when I smile or talk...

 Left side

 Upper jaw

And last but not least: the lower jaw

I hope that wasn't too scary for you... soon they (my teeth and whole mouth in general) will look much better and be easier to look after & keep healthy. After all, that's the point of going through this whole braces thing, right? If and when I lose sight of this, please feel free to remind me why and/or encourage me with your story. The more of us in this together, the better!! Thanks :-) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment